Aaron’s not only offers mulch for landscaping needs but we offer woodchips as well. Woodchips are wonderful to use in a variety of ways
Wood chips are used as both a decorative touch and a mulching compound in many outdoor gardens in addition to accenting paths and holding moisture and preventing weeds. These wood chips, which are often made from pine bark and cedar, can be placed around shrubs, flowers and trees in order to reduce weeds and protect fragile root systems.
Cost: FREE if in area may take several weeks to months to deliver in your area.
Pick up Free not so clean woodchips if you load yourself. If we load there will be a loading fee.
Woodchips are also an excellent resource for muddy areas or areas that tend to flood a bit due to heavy rains. Woodchips can also be used under swingsets.
They can be used in most animal pins due to the fact that they have not been treated with any type of harmful chemicals and are all natural.
Woodchips are offered to our customers in a few different ways:
- If we are working in your area and we have them on our truck, you may have them brought to your house for no charge, however keep in mind that when we bring them out this way there are usually 15-20 yards of chips per truck load.
- We will need an area around 20ft in height (clear of wires & trees) in order to lift our bed on the truck to dump.
- We have them in stock at our office on Needmore at all times, and are available to be picked up at any time during normal business hours for no fee.
- We also offer our bobcat to load at our office for a very minimal fee.
- Woodchips can also be delivered by special order for smaller loads first thing in the mornings. (There will be a minimal delivery fee to do this)
Please call our office today for more information, more uses and to be enrolled in our “Woodchip Dump Database.”
|Fire Wood Rack||Firewood rack 8 by 4 hold a half cord|
|Camp Wood|| PURPOSES: Bonfires!!! Camping!! Fireplaces!!!
… need we say more?
|Straw Bales||PURPOSES: Straw bales can add to the landscape of your yard
without having to actually dig or harm the ground. Growing
gardens in straw bales provides many luxuries such as not
having to bend over to pick produce, adding color and life
to a pathway and allowing you to grow a garden on your
porch if you do not have much of a yard..
ADDITIONAL MATERIALS WE CARRY:
Full cords of firewood
1/2 cord of firewood
Salt (50 lb bag)
Chips n dust (SOLD BY THE YARD i.e. Bobcat scoop)
Chips and no dust (SOLD BY THE YARD i.e. Bobcat scoop)
Mason Sand (SOLD BY THE YARD i.e. Bobcat scoop)
Regular Sand (SOLD BY THE YARD i.e. Bobcat scoop)
Rocks 3/4 to 1″ (SOLD BY THE YARD i.e. Bobcat scoop)
NOTE: PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE DELIVERY FEES
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding any service or material we provide!